Last updated: Aug. 22, 2023
By “personal information,” we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “we” and “our” mean ñuñuy, Inc., and “you” means any person who visits our website
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to enhance your experience.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a mailing list, or enter information on this website.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our mailing list, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver content and product information via promotional emails and text messages
- To make improvements to our website to serve you better
- To allow us to provide you with the highest quality customer service when responding to customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by one person. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users' preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile data regarding website traffic and interactions to offer a better experience in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. These options can be changed in the settings of your browser.
Third Party DisclosureWe do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you – as long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics Advertising Features, including Demographic and Interest reporting.
Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertiser Features but visiting their Google Ad Settings. Additionally, Google Analytics currently available opt-outs for the web are available here, or the NAI offers a consumer opt-out for interest based advertising.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:Users can visit our site anonymously
Users can change their personal information by logging into their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in developing data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business day
Customer ReviewsWe use a third party, Loox, for reviews to request, collect, and display all customer reviews on this website. When placing an order on our website, you consent to receive an invitation via email to review our products. The following information will be collected:
- Your name and email address.
- Review data, including the product or service you bought, your name and location (if you provide them), email address, a customer service star rating, a product star rating, any free text you enter as part of your review, and any media (photos or video) that you upload with your review.
- Your IP address, the website from which you visit us, the web pages you actually visit, and the date and length of your visit.
SMS Marketing We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us. Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third parties except for messaging partners,for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program.
Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third-parties except for messaging partners, for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program.
10824 SE Oak St #340
Milwaukie, OR 97222