Sustainability and being environmentally conscious as a company is something we always strive for. Online returns are unfortunately a growing environmental problem. Our goal is to be as clear as possible in our product information on the website to help reduce the number of returns we receive. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback on how we can work together to accomplish this, please reach out to us!
Occasionally, a garment doesn’t fit or isn’t what you expected. In this case, you have the option to return the item within 30 days after the item is delivered.
Please read below for more information on how to return your item(s) to us.
- You can make returns within 30 days after the item is delivered
- Please send an email to email@example.com and include your order number
- Return the item(s) together with the provided return form filled out
- The returned item(s) must be unused and undamaged, with all labels and original packaging included
- The return postage is paid by the customer
- You, as the customer, are responsible for ensuring that the package is not damaged or lost when returning item(s) to us
- If possible, please use original box the item(s) was sent in
We will refund the purchase price of your unused and undamaged products, less any shipping charges. It normally takes around two weeks from the time you send your returns for a refund to be made. We will return the money to the original form of payment.
We have quality control measures in place to ensure that the goods you receive are flawless when shipped. Should you receive a faulty product, please contact us by email as soon as possible to provide a detailed description of the flaw along with a photo. We will get back to you with information on how to proceed with the claim.